Oh I am NOT PLEASED
Aug. 25th, 2026 05:12 pmEmily found out why my boss was arrested. There's no way it's not going to be on the news.
What a way to find out your boss is a FUCKING CREEPER. I got hold of Elaine and yesterday he was over at Marine Sciences. This is from the RUTGERS arrest record.
EDIT: CREEPER CONFIRMED. So much anger. SO MUCH https://www.njoag.gov/dean-of-research-school-of-environmental-and-biological-sciences-at-rutgers-university-arrested-for-invasion-of-privacy/
What a way to find out your boss is a FUCKING CREEPER. I got hold of Elaine and yesterday he was over at Marine Sciences. This is from the RUTGERS arrest record.
EDIT: CREEPER CONFIRMED. So much anger. SO MUCH https://www.njoag.gov/dean-of-research-school-of-environmental-and-biological-sciences-at-rutgers-university-arrested-for-invasion-of-privacy/
no subject
Date: 2026-08-25 09:55 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2026-08-25 09:57 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2026-08-26 04:23 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2026-08-27 02:49 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2026-08-27 02:02 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2026-08-27 02:48 pm (UTC)Fucker has a wife and a SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD DAUGHTER. Throw him UNDER the jail